lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Ralf Heyde" <ralf.he...@gmx.de>
Subject Facetting inside a custom component
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 11:58:29 GMT
Hello,

i'm currently devoloping a custom component in Solr.
This component works fine. The problem I have is, I only have an access to the searcher which
gives me the option to fire e.g. BooleanQueries.

This searcher gives me a result, which I have to iterate to calculate informations which could
be delivered by solr facets out of the box.

The problem i'm facing with is, that there is no option for facetting. There is an example
on the Lucene here:
http://lucene.apache.org/core/4_0_0-BETA/facet/org/apache/lucene/facet/doc-files/userguide.html

The problem is, that i have no taxonomyDir / i dont know, where to get it.
TaxonomyReader taxo = new DirectoryTaxonomyReader(taxoDir);

Does anybody have an idea, how to gather facet information?

Thanks in advance,

Ralf