lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Daisy <omnia.za...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr - Remove specific punctuation marks
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 17:08:33 GMT
How could I know which query parser I am using?
Here is the part of my schema that I am using

    <fieldType name="text_ar" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100">
      <analyzer>
		<filter class="solr.PatternReplaceFilterFactory" pattern="(\()"
replacement="" replace="all"/>
      </analyzer>
    </fieldType>

   <field name="text" type="text_ar" indexed="true" stored="true"
termVectors="true" multiValued="true"/>

As shown even if I tried to remove "(" the same happened for parsed query
and for numFound.