lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From srinalluri <nallurisr...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to boost date field while boosting a text field?
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 18:12:10 GMT
The following is the working query with more weight to title. I am using
default parser. But the published_date of the results of this query is not
in order. I want date is in order.

?q=content_type:video AND (title:("obama budget")^2 OR
export_headline:("obama budget"))&fl=title,score,export_headline

I want to give weight to date field also. I can't use 'sort' as I used the
'^2'. What are the changes needed to the above query

thanks
Srini