lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From BadalChhatbar <badal...@yahoo.com>
Subject Running Luke On Solr Index (getting lock error)
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 23:35:53 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to run luke on my solr search index ( I have contributed 3-4 xml
files only).

when I try to open indexes in luke, I am getting write.lock error on index
and its not showing me index.

I did check "Force Unlock" option, but it didn't help either, I also tried
opening index under read only mode. didn't work :(.

I have attached screenshot of the error. ( Note : I am using
Luckall-0.9.9.jar). do i need to select any specific option while opening
index in luke.

http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n4007084/solrIndex.jpg