lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From PeterKerk <vettepa...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to use Apache Cassandra with Apache Solr
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2012 20:20:43 GMT
For a totally new project I'm building I want to use Cassandra as my
datasource (normally I use MSSQL) and provide search/facet navigation with
Apache Solr.
Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to set this up? I've heard of
commercial solutions like Datastax or a small open source initiative
Sollandra, but I'm really hoping there's an existing solution provided by
Apache on how to integrate these two beautiful products...

Thanks!