lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Bill_78 <fvanh...@gmail.com>
Subject Access and copy lucene index data
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 15:23:17 GMT
Dear all,

Similar subjects about index data have already been post, but I would like
your advise.

I use solr analysers to process fields, like synonyms, stopwords, ... and I
cannot see the result without using a special tool (like LukeRequestHandler
for example).
I would like to copy the index data into the original field stored by solr.

Can someone tell me if such operation is possible ?
Should I modify the core of solr to do this ? I have the idea to retrieve
the index data et to copy the content into the document field value, but I
don't know exactly where to make the changes to perform this ...

Thanks in advance for your interest.

Bill_78