lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: auto completion search with solr using NGrams in SOLR
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 13:53:58 GMT
> i want to search with title and empname both.

I know, I give that URL just to get the idea here.
If you try
suggest/?q="michael b"&df=title&defType=lucene&fl=title
you will see that your interested will in results section not <lst name="spellcheck">
section.

> or title or song...). Here (*suggest/?q="michael
> b"&df=title&defType=lucene*) we are specifying the
> title type search.

q=title:"michael b" OR empname:"michael b"&fl=title,empname would the trick.

> I removed said configurations in solrconfig.xml file, got
> result like below.

If you removed it, then there shouldn't be spellcheck response. And you are still looking
results in the wrong place.