lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Videnova, Svetlana" <svetlana.viden...@logica.com>
Subject RE: multi-searching problem
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 06:42:02 GMT
I added this in schema.xml

<schema>
<fields>
<dynamicField name="attr_*" 	type="text" indexed="true" stored="true" multiValued="true"/>

   &defType = edismax &qf = article_id article_nom
 </fields>

<uniqueKey>article_id</uniqueKey>

<solrQueryParser defaultOperator="OR"/>

</schema>

But i have this error:

###
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The reference to entity "defType" must end with the ';' delimiter.
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown
Source) at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(Unknown
Source) at
###

Is this a syntax problem? Am I writing defType wrong?

Thank you