lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Krupansky" <j...@basetechnology.com>
Subject Re: RecursivePrefixTreeStrategy class not found
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 16:58:36 GMT
It can't hurt. I mean somebody needs to straighten things out. The doc/wiki
references a page/class that doesn't exist.

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message-----
From: Jones, Dan
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 12:19 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: RecursivePrefixTreeStrategy class not found

Should I post this message for the Solr Dev list?

This communication (including all attachments) is intended solely for
the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and should be treated
as a confidential AAA communication.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, distribution, printing, or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please
immediately delete it from your system and notify the originator.  Your
cooperation is appreciated.