lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chantal Ackermann <c.ackerm...@it-agenten.com>
Subject Re: Debugging DIH
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 15:31:17 GMT

> I don't see that you have anything in the DIH that tells what columns from the query
go into which fields in the index.  You need something like

> <field name="location" column="location" />
> <field name="amount" column="amount" />
> <field name="when" column="when" />

That is not completely true. If the columns have the same names as the fields, the mapping
is redundant. Nevertheless, it might be the problem. What I've experienced with Oracle, at
least, is that the columns would be returned in uppercase even if my alias would be in lowercase.
You might force it by adding quotes, though. Or try adding

<field name="location" column="LOCATION" />
<field name="amount" column="AMOUNT" />
<field name="when" column="WHEN" />

You might check in your preferred SQL client how the column names are returned. It might be
an indicator. (At least, in my case they would be uppercase in SQL Developer.)

Cheers,
Chantal