lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Briggs Thompson <w.briggs.thomp...@gmail.com>
Subject Trunk error in Tomcat
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 22:59:05 GMT
Hi All,

I just grabbed the latest version of trunk and am having a hard time
getting it running properly in tomcat. It does work fine in Jetty. The
admin screen gives the following error:
This interface requires that you activate the admin request handlers, add
the following configuration to your  Solrconfig.xml

I am pretty certain the front end error has nothing to do with the actual
error. I have seen some other folks on the distro with the same problem,
but none of the threads have a solution (that I could find). Below is the
stack trace. I also tried with different versions of Lucene but none
worked. Note: my index is EMPTY and I am not migrating over an index build
with a previous version of lucene. I think I ran into this a while ago with
an earlier version of trunk, but I don't recall doing anything to fix it.
Anyhow, if anyone has an idea with this one, please let me know.

Thanks!
Briggs Thompson

SEVERE: null:java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: LUCENE_50
at
org.apache.solr.analysis.SynonymFilterFactory$1.createComponents(SynonymFilterFactory.java:83)
at org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer.tokenStream(Analyzer.java:83)
at
org.apache.lucene.analysis.synonym.SynonymMap$Builder.analyze(SynonymMap.java:120)
at
org.apache.lucene.analysis.synonym.SolrSynonymParser.addInternal(SolrSynonymParser.java:99)
at
org.apache.lucene.analysis.synonym.SolrSynonymParser.add(SolrSynonymParser.java:70)
at
org.apache.solr.analysis.SynonymFilterFactory.loadSolrSynonyms(SynonymFilterFactory.java:131)
at
org.apache.solr.analysis.SynonymFilterFactory.inform(SynonymFilterFactory.java:93)
at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.inform(SolrResourceLoader.java:584)
at org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.<init>(IndexSchema.java:112)
at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:812)
at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.load(CoreContainer.java:510)
at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.load(CoreContainer.java:333)
at
org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer$Initializer.initialize(CoreContainer.java:282)
at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.init(SolrDispatchFilter.java:101)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.initFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:277)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.getFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:258)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.setFilterDef(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:382)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.<init>(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:103)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart(StandardContext.java:4649)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5305)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:899)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:875)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:618)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:963)
at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1600)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message