lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Briggs Thompson <w.briggs.thomp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trunk error in Tomcat
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 13:45:12 GMT
Thanks Erik. If anyone else has any ideas about the NoSuchFieldError issue
please let me know. Thanks!

-Briggs

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Erik Hatcher <erik.hatcher@gmail.com> wrote:

> Interestingly, I just logged the issue of it not showing the right error
> in the UI here: <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3591>
>
> As for your specific issue, not sure, but the error should at least also
> show in the admin view.
>
>         Erik
>
>
> On Jul 2, 2012, at 18:59 , Briggs Thompson wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I just grabbed the latest version of trunk and am having a hard time
> > getting it running properly in tomcat. It does work fine in Jetty. The
> > admin screen gives the following error:
> > This interface requires that you activate the admin request handlers, add
> > the following configuration to your  Solrconfig.xml
> >
> > I am pretty certain the front end error has nothing to do with the actual
> > error. I have seen some other folks on the distro with the same problem,
> > but none of the threads have a solution (that I could find). Below is the
> > stack trace. I also tried with different versions of Lucene but none
> > worked. Note: my index is EMPTY and I am not migrating over an index
> build
> > with a previous version of lucene. I think I ran into this a while ago
> with
> > an earlier version of trunk, but I don't recall doing anything to fix it.
> > Anyhow, if anyone has an idea with this one, please let me know.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Briggs Thompson
> >
> > SEVERE: null:java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: LUCENE_50
> > at
> >
> org.apache.solr.analysis.SynonymFilterFactory$1.createComponents(SynonymFilterFactory.java:83)
> > at org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer.tokenStream(Analyzer.java:83)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.lucene.analysis.synonym.SynonymMap$Builder.analyze(SynonymMap.java:120)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.lucene.analysis.synonym.SolrSynonymParser.addInternal(SolrSynonymParser.java:99)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.lucene.analysis.synonym.SolrSynonymParser.add(SolrSynonymParser.java:70)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.solr.analysis.SynonymFilterFactory.loadSolrSynonyms(SynonymFilterFactory.java:131)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.solr.analysis.SynonymFilterFactory.inform(SynonymFilterFactory.java:93)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.inform(SolrResourceLoader.java:584)
> > at org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.<init>(IndexSchema.java:112)
> > at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:812)
> > at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.load(CoreContainer.java:510)
> > at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.load(CoreContainer.java:333)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer$Initializer.initialize(CoreContainer.java:282)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.init(SolrDispatchFilter.java:101)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.initFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:277)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.getFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:258)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.setFilterDef(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:382)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.<init>(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:103)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart(StandardContext.java:4649)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5305)
> > at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:899)
> > at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:875)
> > at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:618)
> > at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:963)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1600)
> > at
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
> > at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
> > at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
> > at
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
> > at
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
> > at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message