lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Prefix query is not analysed?
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 13:07:28 GMT
Right. But note two things:
1> the filters were made MultiTermAware based on "doing no harm".
    When it comes to this kind of change, we wanted to be sure we
    weren't messing things up. If you are certain that other filters would
    be OK if they were MultiTermAware, let us know and we can make
    then so.
2> you can define your own section of the analysis chain for multiterm and
     put whatever you want in there (in schema.xml). The elements you
     put there do _not_ have to be MultiTermAware. But if they produce
     more than one token for any input tokens, your results will be
     screwy.

Best
Erick