lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Amit Nithian <anith...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Something like 'bf' or 'bq' with MoreLikeThis
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 05:50:16 GMT
I had a similar problem so I submitted this patch:

I haven't applied this to trunk in a while but my goal was to ensure
that bf parameters were passed down and respected by the MLT handler.
Let me know if this works for you or not. If there is sufficient
interest, I'll re-apply this patch to trunk and try and devise some
tests.

Thanks!
Amit