lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From savitha sundaramurthy <savitha.s...@gmail.com>
Subject [Error] Indexing with solr cell
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 02:45:09 GMT
Hi ,

I'm using solr cell(solrj) to index plain text files, but am encountering
IllegalCharsetNameException: Could you please point out if anything should
be added in schema.xml file. I could index the other mime types
efficiently. I gave the field type as text.

<fieldType name="text" class="solr.TextField" positionIncrementGap="100">

      <analyzer type="index">

        <filter class="solr.StopFilterFactory" ignoreCase="true" words=
"stopwords.txt"/>

        <filter class="solr.WordDelimiterFilterFactory" generateWordParts=
"1" generateNumberParts="1" catenateWords="1" catenateNumbers="1"catenateAll=
"0"/>

        <filter class="solr.PorterStemFilterFactory" protected=
"protwords.txt"/>

      </analyzer>

      </fieldType>

Thanks a lot,