lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Vadim Kisselmann <v.kisselm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trunk error in Tomcat
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 14:00:53 GMT
same problem here:

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&view=btop&ver=18zqbez0n5t35&q=tomcat%20v.kisselmann&qs=true&search=query&th=13615cfb9a5064bd&qt=kisselmann.1.tomcat.1.tomcat's.1.v.1&cvid=3


https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3238?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13230056#comment-13230056

i use an older solr-trunk version from february/march, it works. with
newer versions from trunk i get the same error: "This interface
requires that you activate the admin request handlers......."

regards
vadim



2012/7/3 Briggs Thompson <w.briggs.thompson@gmail.com>:
> Also, I forgot to include this before, but there is a client side error
> which is a failed 404 request to the below URL.
>
> http://localhost:8983/solr/null/admin/system?wt=json
>
> On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 8:45 AM, Briggs Thompson <w.briggs.thompson@gmail.com
>> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Erik. If anyone else has any ideas about the NoSuchFieldError issue
>> please let me know. Thanks!
>>
>> -Briggs
>>
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Erik Hatcher <erik.hatcher@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Interestingly, I just logged the issue of it not showing the right error
>>> in the UI here: <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3591>
>>>
>>> As for your specific issue, not sure, but the error should at least also
>>> show in the admin view.
>>>
>>>         Erik
>>>
>>>
>>> On Jul 2, 2012, at 18:59 , Briggs Thompson wrote:
>>>
>>> > Hi All,
>>> >
>>> > I just grabbed the latest version of trunk and am having a hard time
>>> > getting it running properly in tomcat. It does work fine in Jetty. The
>>> > admin screen gives the following error:
>>> > This interface requires that you activate the admin request handlers,
>>> add
>>> > the following configuration to your  Solrconfig.xml
>>> >
>>> > I am pretty certain the front end error has nothing to do with the
>>> actual
>>> > error. I have seen some other folks on the distro with the same problem,
>>> > but none of the threads have a solution (that I could find). Below is
>>> the
>>> > stack trace. I also tried with different versions of Lucene but none
>>> > worked. Note: my index is EMPTY and I am not migrating over an index
>>> build
>>> > with a previous version of lucene. I think I ran into this a while ago
>>> with
>>> > an earlier version of trunk, but I don't recall doing anything to fix
>>> it.
>>> > Anyhow, if anyone has an idea with this one, please let me know.
>>> >
>>> > Thanks!
>>> > Briggs Thompson
>>> >
>>> > SEVERE: null:java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: LUCENE_50
>>> > at
>>> >
>>> org.apache.solr.analysis.SynonymFilterFactory$1.createComponents(SynonymFilterFactory.java:83)
>>> > at org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer.tokenStream(Analyzer.java:83)
>>> > at
>>> >
>>> org.apache.lucene.analysis.synonym.SynonymMap$Builder.analyze(SynonymMap.java:120)
>>> > at
>>> >
>>> org.apache.lucene.analysis.synonym.SolrSynonymParser.addInternal(SolrSynonymParser.java:99)
>>> > at
>>> >
>>> org.apache.lucene.analysis.synonym.SolrSynonymParser.add(SolrSynonymParser.java:70)
>>> > at
>>> >
>>> org.apache.solr.analysis.SynonymFilterFactory.loadSolrSynonyms(SynonymFilterFactory.java:131)
>>> > at
>>> >
>>> org.apache.solr.analysis.SynonymFilterFactory.inform(SynonymFilterFactory.java:93)
>>> > at
>>> >
>>> org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.inform(SolrResourceLoader.java:584)
>>> > at org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.<init>(IndexSchema.java:112)
>>> > at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:812)
>>> > at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.load(CoreContainer.java:510)
>>> > at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.load(CoreContainer.java:333)
>>> > at
>>> >
>>> org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer$Initializer.initialize(CoreContainer.java:282)
>>> > at
>>> >
>>> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.init(SolrDispatchFilter.java:101)
>>> > at
>>> >
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.initFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:277)
>>> > at
>>> >
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.getFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:258)
>>> > at
>>> >
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.setFilterDef(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:382)
>>> > at
>>> >
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.<init>(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:103)
>>> > at
>>> >
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart(StandardContext.java:4649)
>>> > at
>>> >
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5305)
>>> > at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
>>> > at
>>> >
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:899)
>>> > at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:875)
>>> > at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:618)
>>> > at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:963)
>>> > at
>>> >
>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1600)
>>> > at
>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
>>> > at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
>>> > at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
>>> > at
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
>>> > at
>>> >
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
>>> > at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
>>>
>>>
>>

Mime
View raw message