lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Vadim Kisselmann <v.kisselm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trunk error in Tomcat
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 18:10:21 GMT
Hi Stefan,
sorry, i overlooked your latest comment with the new issue in SOLR-3238 ;)
Should i open an new issue? I´m not testing it with newer
trunk-versions about a couple of months because
solr cloud with an external ZK and tomcat fails too, but i can do it
and post all the errors which i find in my log files.
Regards
Vadim

2012/7/3 Stefan Matheis <matheis.stefan@googlemail.com>:
> Hey Vadim
>
> Right now JIRA is Down for Maintenance, but afaik there was another comment asking for
more informations. I'll check Eric's Issue today or tomorrow and see how we can handle (and
hopefully fix) that.