lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Bruno Mannina <bmann...@free.fr>
Subject Re: MoreLikeThis and mlt.count
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2012 11:35:29 GMT
Hi,

My docs are patents. Patents have family members and I would like to get
docs by PN (field Patent Number (uniquekey)).

My request will be
?q=pn:EP1000000A1&mlt=true.....

with this method I will get all equivalents (family members of EP1000000A1)

If set automaticaly mlt.count to MAX is not possible, so I will set to
500....