lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trunk error in Tomcat
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 23:27:04 GMT
Interestingly, I just logged the issue of it not showing the right error in the UI here: <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3591>

As for your specific issue, not sure, but the error should at least also show in the admin
view.

	Erik


On Jul 2, 2012, at 18:59 , Briggs Thompson wrote:

> Hi All,
> 
> I just grabbed the latest version of trunk and am having a hard time
> getting it running properly in tomcat. It does work fine in Jetty. The
> admin screen gives the following error:
> This interface requires that you activate the admin request handlers, add
> the following configuration to your  Solrconfig.xml
> 
> I am pretty certain the front end error has nothing to do with the actual
> error. I have seen some other folks on the distro with the same problem,
> but none of the threads have a solution (that I could find). Below is the
> stack trace. I also tried with different versions of Lucene but none
> worked. Note: my index is EMPTY and I am not migrating over an index build
> with a previous version of lucene. I think I ran into this a while ago with
> an earlier version of trunk, but I don't recall doing anything to fix it.
> Anyhow, if anyone has an idea with this one, please let me know.
> 
> Thanks!
> Briggs Thompson
> 
> SEVERE: null:java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: LUCENE_50
> at
> org.apache.solr.analysis.SynonymFilterFactory$1.createComponents(SynonymFilterFactory.java:83)
> at org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer.tokenStream(Analyzer.java:83)
> at
> org.apache.lucene.analysis.synonym.SynonymMap$Builder.analyze(SynonymMap.java:120)
> at
> org.apache.lucene.analysis.synonym.SolrSynonymParser.addInternal(SolrSynonymParser.java:99)
> at
> org.apache.lucene.analysis.synonym.SolrSynonymParser.add(SolrSynonymParser.java:70)
> at
> org.apache.solr.analysis.SynonymFilterFactory.loadSolrSynonyms(SynonymFilterFactory.java:131)
> at
> org.apache.solr.analysis.SynonymFilterFactory.inform(SynonymFilterFactory.java:93)
> at
> org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.inform(SolrResourceLoader.java:584)
> at org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema.<init>(IndexSchema.java:112)
> at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:812)
> at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.load(CoreContainer.java:510)
> at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.load(CoreContainer.java:333)
> at
> org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer$Initializer.initialize(CoreContainer.java:282)
> at
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.init(SolrDispatchFilter.java:101)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.initFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:277)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.getFilter(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:258)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.setFilterDef(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:382)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.<init>(ApplicationFilterConfig.java:103)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart(StandardContext.java:4649)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5305)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:899)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:875)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:618)
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:963)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1600)
> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
> at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
> at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)


Mime
View raw message