lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Sascha Szott <sz...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Prefix query is not analysed?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 07:14:29 GMT
Hi,

wildcard and fuzzy queries are not analyzed.

-Sascha

Alok Bhandari <alokomprakashbhandari@gmail.com> schrieb:

Hello ,

I am pushing "Chuck Follett'.?.?" in solr and when I query for this field
with query string field:Follett'.* I am getting 0 results.

field type declared is

<fieldType name="text_email" class="solr.TextField" stored="true"
indexed="true" positionIncrementGap="100">
<analyzer>
<tokenizer class="solr.UAX29URLEmailTokenizerFactory"
maxTokenLength="255"/>
</analyzer>
</fieldType>

and parser we are using is EdisMax .

Is it the case that for prefix query the text analysis is not done I am
getting 0 results or there is something fundamentally wrong with my
data/schema .