lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Sascha Szott <sz...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Prefix query is not analysed?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 07:50:27 GMT
Hi,

I suppose you are using Solr 3.6. Then take a look at

http://www.lucidimagination.com/blog/2011/11/29/whats-with-lowercasing-wildcard-multiterm-queries-in-solr/

-Sascha

Alok Bhandari <alokomprakashbhandari@gmail.com> schrieb:

Thanks for reply.

If I check the debug query through solr-admin I can see that the lower case
filter is applied and

"rawquerystring":"em_to_name:Follett'.*",
"querystring":"em_to_name:Follett'.*",
"parsedquery":"+em_to_name:follett'.*",
"parsedquery_toString":"+em_to_name:follett'.*",
"explain":{},
"QParser":"ExtendedDismaxQParser",

I can see this query. So is it the case that only tokenization is not done
for the wildcard queries but other filters specified are applied?