lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alok Bhandari <alokomprakashbhand...@gmail.com>
Subject Prefix query is not analysed?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 05:58:54 GMT
Hello ,

I am pushing  "Chuck Follett'.?.?" in solr and when I query for this field
with query string field:Follett'.* I am getting 0 results.

field type declared is

   <fieldType name="text_email" class="solr.TextField" stored="true"
indexed="true" positionIncrementGap="100">
        <analyzer>
               <tokenizer class="solr.UAX29URLEmailTokenizerFactory"
maxTokenLength="255"/>
        </analyzer>
    </fieldType>

and parser we are using is EdisMax .

Is it the case that for prefix query the text analysis is not done I am
getting 0 results or there is something fundamentally wrong with my
data/schema .