lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Markus Jelsma <markus.jel...@openindex.io>
Subject No spellcheck if not enabled in default request handler
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:08:46 GMT
Hi.

Just now i deactivated the spellcheck component in the default request handler by commenting
out the last-components arr. Our other search request handler has spellcheck enabled and uses
distributed search. After deactivating the component in the default handler the queries never
yield suggestions. The correctlySpelled functionality is still there and is correct. When
the component is turned on i get my suggestions.

This is with a current trunk export, no strange patches involved. Any idea? Known issue?

Thanks,
Markus