lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Kan <dmitry....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: write.lock
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:29:03 GMT
Hi,

We are running exactly same solr version and have these issues relatively
frequently. The main cause in our case has usually been the out of memory
exceptions, as some of our shards are pretty fat. Allocating more RAM
usually helps for a while. The lock file needs to be manually removed
still, unfortunately.

There are also sometimes commit collisions, and we get max warming
searchers exceeded exceptions, but haven't yet figured out, if that may
cause the locking as well.

-- Dmitry

--
Regards,