lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Dyer, James" <James.D...@ingrambook.com>
Subject RE: LineEntityProcessor Usage
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:03:27 GMT
LineEntityProcessor outputs the entire line in a field called "rawLine".  You then need to
write a transformer that will parse out the data.  But see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2549
for enhancements that will parse the data without needing a transformer, if the data is in
fixed-width or delimited format.

James Dyer
E-Commerce Systems
Ingram Content Group
(615) 213-4311

-----Original Message-----
From: kiran kumar [mailto:kirankumarsmail@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 11:03 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: LineEntityProcessor Usage

Hello,
I have a question regarding configuration of LineEntityProcessor. How do we
configure LineEntityProcessor to read a line of text from a file,parse the
line and assign it to specific fields in schema.
How exactly is the text in a line gets mapped to fields in schema. I have
searched a lot and didn't find any example of how to do that. Can somebody
please give me an example of how to do this.Also please help me in
understanding the concept of lineEntityProcessor.

Thanks & Regards,
Kiran Bushireddy