lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Krupansky" <j...@basetechnology.com>
Subject Re: I got ERROR, Unable to execute query
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 16:57:57 GMT
My current suspicion is that there is activity in that table that is
preventing DIH access. I mean, like maybe the table is being updated when
DIH is failing. Maybe somebody is emptying the table and then regenerating
it and your DIH run is catching the table when it is being emptied. Or
something like that.

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message-----
From: Jihyun Suh
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 8:50 PM
To: solr-user-help@lucene.apache.org ; solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: I got ERROR, Unable to execute query

I read your answer. Thank you.

But I don't get that error from same table. This time I get error from
test_5. but when I try to dataimport again, I can index test_5, but from
test_7 I get that error.

I don't know the reason. Could you help me?

Is test_5 created by a stored procedure? If so, is there a possibility that
the stored procedure may have done an update and not returned data - but
just sometimes?

-- Jack Krupansky