lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Krupansky" <j...@basetechnology.com>
Subject Re: Indexing Multiple Datasources
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 23:14:02 GMT
I believe that it will run them sequentially. The second would start only
after the first finishes

Did you give both "entity" names in your Solr request (two "entity" options
with the two top-level entity names)?

Although, if you specified no "entity" names  names in the request DIH
should run them all (sequentially).

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message-----
From: Kay
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 2:24 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Indexing Multiple Datasources

Thanks for the reply jack! We tried giving each data source a name (For e.g.
ds-1,ds-2 etc) but what it does is when we checked the log it establishes
connection with the first data source and indexed while the second DB is
getting ignored.

Yes! what we wanted to try is in our system we have many databases that use
look up tables.Is solr efficient to query the databases even though our
system is using lookup tables?

I would appreciate your response,

Thanks!