lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Markus Jelsma <markus.jel...@openindex.io>
Subject RE: SolrCloud deduplication
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 14:39:12 GMT
Hi again,

It seemed to work fine but in the end duplicates are not overwritten. We first run the SignatureProcessor
and then the DistributedProcessor. If we do it the other way around the digest field receives
multiple values and throws errors. Is there anything else we can do or another patch to try?

Thanks
Markus