lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From karthik <kmoha...@gmail.com>
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 19:41:50 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to view what terms are getting indexed for a specific field in
a specific document. How can i view this information?

I tried the luke handler & it's not showing me what I am looking for. I am
using Solr 3.1.0.

I am using index time synonym expansion & saw that one of my synonym was
not working. In general synonyms are working since there are many other
cases where they are working. So to debug this issue I wanted to see if the
synonym for the word is stored within the field for a given document inside
the index. Luke showed me the actual string from the document but not the
synonym.

I tested luke on a different document which gets returned while using a
synonym and I dont see the synonym term in the field "<str name="value">"
or "<str name="internal">" of the luke handler.

Any pointers on how to view the actual indexed term would be helpful.

Thanks,
Karthik