lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From A Vorderegger <akmes...@gmail.com>
Subject Using two repeater to rapidly switching Master and Slave (Replication)?
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 03:58:13 GMT
This setup would be highly convenient and perfect for the purpose of
failing over the Master role however it does not work for me. Resolving
http://slave_host:port/solr/replication?command=enablepoll I am met with:
no matter what order I enable polling / replication in. I am confident that
I have setup my solrconfig.xml file exactly as described. Could you please
further describe how this setup is successfully achieved? Thanks in advance