lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Gora Mohanty <g...@mimirtech.com>
Subject Re: Must set up Solr on my web site's server, how can I fully integrate it? (noob)
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 16:16:02 GMT
On 3 April 2012 21:37, mace10 <waisbren89@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> I guess my complete question is how can I migrate the Solr package from
> Jetty to the server on which my site currently resides and furthermore, how
> can I index all of my text-containing files so they can be queried by my
> soon-to-be search UI?
[...]

Not completely sure as to what you want, but my guess is that
you are after integrating Solr search into an existing site. If so,
the answer obviously depends on the technology that your site
uses. This link should help you get started:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/IntegratingSolr

Regards,
Gora