lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Vazquez, Maria (STM)" <Maria.Vazq...@DexOne.com>
Subject Re: change index/store at indexing time
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2012 19:36:00 GMT
Thanks Jeevanandam.
That still doesn't have the same behavior as Lucene since multiple fields with different names
have to be created.
What I want is this exactly (multi-value field)

document.add(new Field("geoids", geoId, Field.Store.YES, Field.Index.NOT_ANALYZED_NO_NORMS));

document.add(new Field("geoids", geoId, Field.Store.NO, Field.Index.NOT_ANALYZED_NO_NORMS));

In Lucene I can save geoids first as stored and in the next line as not stored and it will
do exactly that. I want to duplicate this behavior in Solr but I can't do it having only one
field in the schema called geoids that I an manipulate at inde time whether to store or not
depending on a condition.

Thanks again for the help, hope this explanation makes it more clear in what I'm trying to
do.

Maria

On Apr 28, 2012, at 11:49 AM, "Jeevanandam" <jeeva@myjeeva.com<mailto:jeeva@myjeeva.com>>