lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From neosky <neosk...@yahoo.com>
Subject Two questions about the Ngramtokenizerfactory
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 17:15:06 GMT
I use the solr 3.5 version
1. It seems that the Ngramtokenizerfactory only token the first 1024
characters. I search the problem on the Internet, somebody had noticed the
bug in 2007, but I can't find the solution.
ps:  my max field length has been modified
<maxFieldLength>50000</maxFieldLength>
This is very critical for me.

2.the second questions that when I defines the
 minGramSize=3
 maxGramSize=8
 what happens when I search a query length is 5. Does it work?
My consideration is to use the copyfiled to specify the gram from 3,8, I am
not sure it is a solution.I am very worry about the index speed. I spend
more than 6 hours to index the gram from 7,8 for testing.
Thanks!