lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mikhail Khludnev <mkhlud...@griddynamics.com>
Subject Re: Multi-valued polyfields - Do they exist in the wild ?
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 06:25:44 GMT
Hello,

The most promising approach for doing this is BlockJoinQuery. Here is the
great intro
http://blog.mikemccandless.com/2012/01/searching-relational-content-with.html.
This query and lowlevel indexing support is implemented in Lucene. Some
work is in progress for Solr https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3076.
The currently present approaches is wiki.apache.org/solr/Join and Grouping
aka FieldCollapsing.

Regards

--
Sincerely yours