lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From andrew <and...@digicol.de>
Subject Re: search.highlight.InvalidTokenOffsetsException in Solr 3.5
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 12:37:07 GMT
I was able to create a test case.

We are querying ranges of documents. When I tried to isolate the document
that causes trouble, I found it happens with exactly every second request
only for a single document query (it fails constantly when requesting a
range of documents where that document is included). I could also reproduce
the exception with only that single document in the index.

I think it is not a good idea to post the Solr <add/> XML here - it is very
long (text extract of a newspaper page) and may not reproduce verbatim
(whitespace etc.) if I paste it here.

iorixxx, koji - is it ok if I send the necessary artifacts (add XML, schema,
config) via email?