lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Kan <dmitry....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: search returns 'categories' instead of url
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 07:15:29 GMT
An offtopic: as some of my questions went unnoticed too, I could recommend
asking them somewhere else in parallel, for example: stackoverflow.com.
But as SOLR and its "ecosystem" sometimes pose tough questions and
problems, stackoverflow can ignore them as well. Anyhow, just another
opportunity..

Dmitry