lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jamie Johnson <jej2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SolrCloud Replication Question
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 20:15:59 GMT
Sounds good, if I pull the latest from trunk and rerun will that be
useful or were you able to duplicate my issue now?

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Mark Miller <markrmiller@gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay Jamie, I think I have a handle on this. It looks like an issue with what config
files are being used by cores created with the admin core handler - I think it's just picking
up default config and not the correct config for the collection. This means they end up using
config that has no UpdateLog defined - and so recovery fails.

> I've added more logging around this so that it's easy to determine that.
>
> I'm investigating more and working on a test + fix. I'll file a JIRA issue soon as well.
>
> - Mark
>
> On Feb 14, 2012, at 11:39 AM, Jamie Johnson wrote:
>
>> Thanks Mark, not a huge rush, just me trying to get to use the latest
>> stuff on our project.
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 10:53 AM, Mark Miller <markrmiller@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Sorry, have not gotten it yet, but will be back trying later today - monday,
tuesday tend to be slow for me (meetings and crap).