lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <s...@elyograg.org>
Subject SolrJ and INFO level logging
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 19:10:19 GMT
In SolrJ, when using CommonsHttpSolrServer, SolrJ doesn't log anything
at or below the INFO level.  When I have the logging turned on at that
level, I only see log messages that I have placed within my own code.
If I log at DEBUG, then I do see SolrJ log messages.

When I switched to StreamingUpdateSolrServer for indexing, suddenly I
began to see a few INFO messages from SolrJ.  The code is under
development and not currently in a runnable state.  I can't get the
actual log messages, so I apologize.

Which is the incorrect behavior at the INFO level - CHSS logging
nothing, or SUSS generating logs?

Thanks,
Shawn