lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SolrCloud war?
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 01:50:34 GMT
I have not yet tried to run SolrCloud in another app server, but it shouldn't be a problem.

One issue you might have is the fact that we count on hostPort coming from the system property
jetty.port. This is set in the default solr.xml - the hostPort defaults to jetty.port. You
probably want to explicitly pass -DhostPort= if you are not going to use jetty.port.

- Mark Miller
lucidimagination.com