lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "tamanjit.bindra@yahoo.co.in" <tamanjit.bin...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Which patch 236 to choose for collapse - Solr 3.5
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 12:19:28 GMT
I tried using grouping. Actually what works for me is group.main=true.

However there is an issue. Collapsing, as in the earlier version when it
returned docs, it gave a count of number of docs returned post collapsing.
But I could not find a similar feature in grouping..

For eg. if before grouping I got 42 docs and they were put into 5 groups, I
only get result count as 42 and not 5. This however was supported in
collapse.

Any work around for this?