lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From asv - gmail <asvs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re[2]: Is complex query like this possible?
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 19:59:28 GMT
Hello, Mikhail.

Each index record looks like:

DIR:true
PATH:/root/folder1/folder2/
NAME:folder3
SIZE:0

This record represents folder /root/folder1/folder2/folder3

DIR:false
PATH:/root/folder1/folder2/folder3/
NAME:image.jpg
SIZE:1234567

This is a file /root/folder1/folder2/folder3/image.jpg

E. g. PATH is a path to parent directory, NAME is actual name of file/folder. We do not store
list of children in folder record (like in your solution). Also, in my previous example a
file of specified type may be deeper than one level: if there are /root/folder1, /root/folder2
and file /root/folder1/aaa/bbb/ccc/image.jpg, and I query for "folder", only folder1 must
be returned.

Thanks

2012/2/1, 21:33:41:

Hello Sergey,

if your docs looks like:

PATH:'directory','tree','sements','test1'
FILES:'filename1','ext1','filename2','ext2','filename3','ext3','filename4','ext4'
you can search it:
+PATH:test1 +FILES:jpg