lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ramo Karahasan <ramo.karaha...@googlemail.com>
Subject Controll of results output
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 08:31:06 GMT
Hi,

is it possible to controll the output of results solr responses? For
example, I'm using DHI for indexing documents from a database. Therefore I
select the title, id,category  from the database.i have categories like
smartphone, tv, notebooks, books, articles, etc.  if I search for example
for the title "apple ipad 2"  I get a log of results from difference
categories, let's say: articles, books, tablet

what I want is that all results that have the category tablet are the first
that are shown, then books and then articles.

Is this somehow possible?

Thank you,

Ramo