lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Darren Govoni <dar...@ontrenet.com>
Subject Re: Highlighting in 3.5?
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2012 23:28:13 GMT
Hi Juan,
   Setting that parameter produces the same extraneous results. Here is
my query:

{!lucene q.op=OR df=text_t}  kind_s:doc AND (( field_t:[* TO *] ))

Clearly, the default field (text_t) is not being searched by this query
and highlighting it would be semantically incongruent with the query.

Is it a bug?

Darren