lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Just can't get Solritas to work, help!
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 21:23:25 GMT

On Jan 20, 2012, at 13:23 , remi tassing wrote:
> The tutorial works with Solr-3.4.0!

It works for 3.5 too... via Jetty as prescribed by the tutorial. No?

> Should the tutorial be updated with newer versions?

Have you tried the instructions here?

   http://www.lucidimagination.com/search/document/48b9e75fe68be4b7

I'll fix 3.6 so that it doesn't have this issue (haven't done it yet, but will ASAP), but
it's purely a config issue really and can be made to work just fine with Tomcat by a little
environment or config tweak using Solr's example configuration.  Let me know if you start
from scratch and try the suggestions mentioned in that link.

	Erik