lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From solr <lakshmi2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to import data from xml files to solr
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 18:54:28 GMT
Hi gora,
thanks for your reply.am new to solr .I have been check solr tutorial.and
noticed example xmlfiles exampledcos folder in solr distribution.
1.here indexing means importdata into solr?
If i want to start new example insted in solrdistribution.How to proceed.
Am bit confusing about solr concept.Especially about index xml data and
import xmldata.Both are same or diffrent if so please tell me if we have to
import xmdat aand steps to do and xmlformat
Anyhelp would be appriciate