lucene-solr-user mailing list archives: December 2011

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Robert Brown edismax phrase matching with a non-word char inbetween Tue, 13 Dec, 15:37
Nagendra Nagarajayya Re: Looking for a good commit/merge strategy Tue, 13 Dec, 15:56
Kissue Kissue Matching all documents in the index Tue, 13 Dec, 16:03
Tarun Jain CRUD on solr Index while replicating between master/slave Tue, 13 Dec, 16:15
Simon Willnauer Re: Matching all documents in the index Tue, 13 Dec, 16:20
Andrew Lundgren Best way to convert a field in a query to a fq? Tue, 13 Dec, 16:58
Kissue Kissue Re: Matching all documents in the index Tue, 13 Dec, 17:02
Bent Jensen reposting highlighting questions Tue, 13 Dec, 17:08
Shawn Heisey Combination of edgengram and ngram Tue, 13 Dec, 17:24
Shawn Heisey Re: MySQL data import Tue, 13 Dec, 17:55
Rohit RE: Virtual Memory very high Tue, 13 Dec, 18:00
Joey How to get SolrServer Tue, 13 Dec, 19:12
Chris Hostetter Re: Matching all documents in the index Tue, 13 Dec, 19:19
Young, Cody RE: Problem with result grouping Tue, 13 Dec, 19:27
Erick Erickson Re: highlighting questions Tue, 13 Dec, 19:32
Alexander Aristov solr ignore duplicate documents Tue, 13 Dec, 19:34
Joey Re: How to get SolrServer within my own servlet Tue, 13 Dec, 19:38
Schmidt Jeff Re: How to get SolrServer Tue, 13 Dec, 19:42
Patrick Plaatje Re: How to get SolrServer within my own servlet Tue, 13 Dec, 19:45
Joey Re: How to get SolrServer within my own servlet Tue, 13 Dec, 19:53
Otis Gospodnetic Re: Best way to convert a field in a query to a fq? Tue, 13 Dec, 20:01
Otis Gospodnetic Re: CRUD on solr Index while replicating between master/slave Tue, 13 Dec, 20:03
Patrick Plaatje Re: How to get SolrServer within my own servlet Tue, 13 Dec, 20:04
Andrew Lundgren RE: Best way to convert a field in a query to a fq? Tue, 13 Dec, 20:23
Mikhail Khludnev Re: How to get SolrServer within my own servlet Tue, 13 Dec, 20:32
Mikhail Khludnev Re: solr ignore duplicate documents Tue, 13 Dec, 20:44
Mikhail Khludnev Re: Too many connections in CLOSE_WAIT state on master solr server Tue, 13 Dec, 20:52
Tarun Jain Re: CRUD on solr Index while replicating between master/slave Tue, 13 Dec, 21:10
Erick Erickson Re: solr ignore duplicate documents Tue, 13 Dec, 21:15
Erick Erickson Re: Too many connections in CLOSE_WAIT state on master solr server Tue, 13 Dec, 21:17
Erick Erickson Re: CRUD on solr Index while replicating between master/slave Tue, 13 Dec, 21:18
Anderson vasconcelos Migrate Lucene 2.9 To SOLR Tue, 13 Dec, 21:34
Joey Re: How to get SolrServer within my own servlet Tue, 13 Dec, 21:49
Samuel García Martínez Re: Ask about the question of solr cache Tue, 13 Dec, 21:56
Robert Stewart Re: Migrate Lucene 2.9 To SOLR Tue, 13 Dec, 22:11
kmf Re: Suggest component Tue, 13 Dec, 22:21
Yury Kats Re: Virtual Memory very high Tue, 13 Dec, 22:34
Chris Hostetter Re: Difference between field collapsing and result grouping Tue, 13 Dec, 23:46
Chris Hostetter Re: Maximum File Size Handled by post.jar / Speed of Deletes? Tue, 13 Dec, 23:53
Chris Hostetter RE: MoreLikeThis questions Wed, 14 Dec, 00:39
Maciej Lisiewski Re: Reducing heap space consumption for large dictionaries? Wed, 14 Dec, 02:55
samarth s Re: Too many connections in CLOSE_WAIT state on master solr server Wed, 14 Dec, 05:28
yunfei wu Re: How to get SolrServer within my own servlet Wed, 14 Dec, 06:59
darul Copy in multivalued field and faceting Wed, 14 Dec, 08:26
Swapna Vuppala Sorting and searching on a field Wed, 14 Dec, 09:46
cnyee Possible to adjust FieldNorm? Wed, 14 Dec, 09:50
ravicv Solr Search Across Multiple Cores not working when quering on specific field Wed, 14 Dec, 09:57
yunfei wu Re: Copy in multivalued field and faceting Wed, 14 Dec, 09:59
Finotti Simone Large RDBMS dataset Wed, 14 Dec, 10:18
Sanket Shah Getting Error while running Query Wed, 14 Dec, 11:30
Gora Mohanty Re: Getting Error while running Query Wed, 14 Dec, 11:48
Sanket Shah RE: Getting Error while running Query Wed, 14 Dec, 12:04
tesnick Use Solr to process/analyze docs without indexing Wed, 14 Dec, 12:08
Adolfo Castro Menna Shutdown hook issue Wed, 14 Dec, 13:17
Ahmet Arslan Re: Use Solr to process/analyze docs without indexing Wed, 14 Dec, 13:21
kenneth hansen Faceting with null dates Wed, 14 Dec, 13:38
Erick Erickson Re: Too many connections in CLOSE_WAIT state on master solr server Wed, 14 Dec, 13:41
Erick Erickson Re: Copy in multivalued field and faceting Wed, 14 Dec, 13:51
Erick Erickson Re: edismax phrase matching with a non-word char inbetween Wed, 14 Dec, 14:00
tesnick Re: Use Solr to process/analyze docs without indexing Wed, 14 Dec, 14:05
Gora Mohanty Re: Getting Error while running Query Wed, 14 Dec, 14:13
Martin Koch Re: Large RDBMS dataset Wed, 14 Dec, 15:16
Martin Koch Re: Solr using very high I/O Wed, 14 Dec, 15:35
Mark Schoy Using LocalParams in StatsComponent to create a price slider? Wed, 14 Dec, 15:36
Gora Mohanty Re: Large RDBMS dataset Wed, 14 Dec, 15:39
Tarun Jain Re: CRUD on solr Index while replicating between master/slave Wed, 14 Dec, 15:43
Otis Gospodnetic Re: Shutdown hook issue Wed, 14 Dec, 15:44
Otis Gospodnetic Re: CRUD on solr Index while replicating between master/slave Wed, 14 Dec, 15:52
Jay Luker NumericRangeQuery: what am I doing wrong? Wed, 14 Dec, 16:53
Dmitry Kan Re: NumericRangeQuery: what am I doing wrong? Wed, 14 Dec, 17:14
Dmitry Kan Re: cache monitoring tools? Wed, 14 Dec, 17:23
Dave Stuart Optimal Setup Wed, 14 Dec, 17:30
Walter Underwood Re: Optimal Setup Wed, 14 Dec, 17:34
Erick Erickson Re: Large RDBMS dataset Wed, 14 Dec, 18:48
Erick Erickson Re: CRUD on solr Index while replicating between master/slave Wed, 14 Dec, 18:52
Erick Erickson Re: NumericRangeQuery: what am I doing wrong? Wed, 14 Dec, 19:04
Tarun Jain Re: CRUD on solr Index while replicating between master/slave Wed, 14 Dec, 19:26
Tomás Fernández Löbbe Re: How to get SolrServer Wed, 14 Dec, 19:41
Tomás Fernández Löbbe Re: Possible to adjust FieldNorm? Wed, 14 Dec, 19:44
Adolfo Castro Menna Re: Shutdown hook issue Wed, 14 Dec, 19:54
Pascal Dimassimo Re: Solr Join with Dismax Wed, 14 Dec, 19:55
François Schiettecatte Re: Shutdown hook issue Wed, 14 Dec, 20:21
yunfei wu Re: Copy in multivalued field and faceting Wed, 14 Dec, 20:25
Ahmet Arslan Re: Copy in multivalued field and faceting Wed, 14 Dec, 20:34
Chris Hostetter Re: Possible to adjust FieldNorm? Wed, 14 Dec, 20:39
Otis Gospodnetic Re: CRUD on solr Index while replicating between master/slave Wed, 14 Dec, 20:45
Pascal Dimassimo Re: Solr Join with Dismax Wed, 14 Dec, 21:24
Chris Hostetter Re: Solr Join with Dismax Wed, 14 Dec, 21:47
Jay Luker Re: NumericRangeQuery: what am I doing wrong? Wed, 14 Dec, 21:52
Igor Muntyan queryResultCache hit count is not being increased when programmatically adding Lucene queries as filters in the SearchComponent Wed, 14 Dec, 21:58
Igor Muntyan Re: queryResultCache hit count is not being increased when programmatically adding Lucene queries as filters in the SearchComponent Wed, 14 Dec, 22:02
Chris Hostetter Re: NumericRangeQuery: what am I doing wrong? Wed, 14 Dec, 22:02
Michael Kelleher XPath with ExtractingRequestHandler Wed, 14 Dec, 22:41
Chris Hostetter Re: How to get SolrServer within my own servlet Wed, 14 Dec, 23:44
Chris Hostetter Re: Arabic suppport, Thu, 15 Dec, 00:15
cnyee Re: Possible to adjust FieldNorm? Thu, 15 Dec, 00:39
Joey Re: How to get SolrServer within my own servlet Thu, 15 Dec, 00:49
Chris Hostetter Re: Migrate Lucene 2.9 To SOLR Thu, 15 Dec, 01:32
mechravi25 Delta Replication in SOLR Thu, 15 Dec, 05:58
samarth s Re: Too many connections in CLOSE_WAIT state on master solr server Thu, 15 Dec, 06:00
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Aug 2014765
Jul 2014984
Jun 20141028