lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From yu shen <shenyu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Announce] Solr-RA, Solr with RankingAlgorithm
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 09:20:50 GMT
Hi Nagendra,

I tried to use solr-nrt-ra-3.4, while the dataimporthandler does not work.
The error message is:

INFO: created /dataimport:
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandler
Dec 6, 2011 1:16:18 AM org.apache.solr.common.SolrException log
SEVERE: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Implementing class
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:631)

The nrt feature is critical to my app, what would be wrong with it?

Spark