lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Koji Sekiguchi <k...@r.email.ne.jp>
Subject Re: feature of FST version of SynonymFilter affects Highlighter
Date Mon, 26 Dec 2011 15:54:37 GMT
(11/12/26 23:58), Robert Muir wrote:
> The old one didn't really handle this correctly either.

Sorry, I jumped the gun! I should say offsets, not positions!
So please ignore what I quoted in javadoc in my previous mail, sorry!

> Koji, what is the highlighting problem? Can we have a test case?

I don't have JUnit test case. What I tried was:

I have indexing time synonym definition:

nhl, national hockey league

and I indexed "I like national hockey league".

Then I searched nhl with hl=on, I got an unwanted highlight snippet
"I like <em>national</em> hockey league".

But if I set luceneMatchVersion to LUCENE_33 and re-indexed,
I got an expected result "I like <em>national hockey league</em>".

koji
--
http://www.rondhuit.com/en/