lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Tanguy Moal <tanguy.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr 3.5 | Highlighting
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 13:32:38 GMT
Le 21/12/2011 23:49, Koji Sekiguchi a écrit :
> (11/12/21 22:28), Tanguy Moal wrote:
>> Dear all,

[...]
>> I tried using both legacy highlighter and FVH but the same issue occurs.
>> The issue only triggers when relying on hl.q.
>>
>> Thank you very much for any help,
>>
>> --
>> Tanguy
>>

> Tanguy,
>
> Thank you for reporting this!
>
> > The issue only triggers when relying on hl.q.
>
> That is not good. Can you reproduce the problem on Solr example
> environment?
> If we can share same environment (solrconfig.xml and schema.xml),
> request params
> to reproduce and data, I'd like to look into it.
>
> koji
Koji,
First, thank you for your quick reply.

Indeed isolating the issue was the key to resolve it!

Once isolated in the distribution's example directory I couldn't
reproduce the issue (and achieved the expected behaviour).

I then started to look at my setup a little closer and realized that I
wasn't using the same solr distribution on my master server (solr 3.4)
and on my slave server (solr 3.5 with brand new hl.q parameter).

Since it isn't a recommended setup, I'll simply assume that the error
was on my side. Sorry for false alerting :-D
New highlighter is great!

--
Tanguy