lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From PeterKerk <vettepa...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: full-data import suddenly stopped working. Total Rows Fetched remains 0
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:55:45 GMT
Hi Chantal,

I reduced my data-config.xml to a bare minimum:
<dataConfig>
<dataSource driver="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver"
url="jdbc:sqlserver://localhost:1433;databaseName=tt" user="sa"
password="dfgjLJSFSD" />
        <document name="weddinglocations">
        <entity name="location" query="select * from locations WHERE
isapproved='true'">
            <field name="id" column="ID" />
            <field name="title" column="TITLE" />
        </entity>
    </document>
</dataConfig>

I ran reload-config succesfully, but still the same behavior occurs.
Oh and the query select * from locations WHERE isapproved='true' returns a
lot of results when ran directly against my DB

What else can it be?